Are you looking for a new challenge or adventure? Check out our new vacancy!
Snijders Ingenieursgroep is going on an adventure in Spain with met Snijders Engineering Group. We are going to conquer the Spanish market with our core business: engineering and modeling precast concrete constructions. To bring this to a success we are looking for a:
(senior) Structural Engineer in Valencia, Spain
Snijders Ingenieursgroep is a leading engineering bureau which is involved with the engineering, calculating and modeling of many big, complex and challenging building constructions within Europe.
At team of 35 colleagues is active for Snijders Ingenieursgroep and all are specialists in the designing and modeling of concrete-, steel- and wooden building constructions.
“Every new project for Snijders Ingenieursgroep is a new challenge!
The more difficult and complex… the more we like a project.”
As a structural engineer you choose to solve constructive challenges. You give asked and uninvited advice to the project developer, architect or contractor. Advice in which the forces of the main supporting structure are taken into account. In your daily activities you find it important to increase your knowledge of building constructions by working on various projects for renowned contractors, concrete- and steel suppliers.
In our organisation the bar is set high and you will be working within a team of top-specialists. We are offering a challenging and versatile job in which you can apply and extend your knowledge of constructions and engineering. To be able to properly carry out this job, the following demans are important:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in (Civil) Engineering or a minimum of 5 years work experience in the concerned field of expertise;
- Demonstrable experience with the calculation of constructions in the utility building & apartments (high buildings);
- You are well-grounded in constructions with knowledge of concrete and steel;
- You are studious, ambitious and driven to grow by calculating challenging projects.
Our demands may be high but…
- Do you have the goal of career growth in the upcoming years?
- Would you like being involved in various and renowned projects?
- Do you think working in our office in Valencia (Spain) for a period of 3 – 6 months or maybe longer is a great adventure?
- Do you want to work within a team of specialists?
… than you will fit in our team!
Do you want to know more about this vacancy, please contact our human resource coördinator.
You can reach Karin through this telephone number: 040 2085250 (tuesday, thursday and friday)
Finally: why would you want to work for us?
Working on challenging and unique projects in The Netherlands and Spain. Conquering the Spanish market together with really fun colleagues. And in the weekends enjoying the Spanish sun, tapas, paëlla, sangria and all the wonderful things the beautiful Valencia has to offer. In short, a very special career step!